Admission Process : For International Students
Some Basic Information
Are the courses recognized?
Ans. -Yes, the institute is recognised by the Govt. of Maharashtra and Ministry of Education and Culture, Govt. of India. The Diploma Programme is recognized by the Symbiosis International Deemed University (SIU) and the Certificate Courses are autonomous.
“For details of courses, click on–
Our postal address is :
English Language Teaching Institute of Symbiosis (ELTIS)
Plot No. 419, Gokhle Cross Road, Model Colony
Pune – 411 016, Maharashtra, India.
Tel.no. – +91-20-25662822
Fax – +91-20-25673400
Payment of fees
- Students will have to pay at least 50% of the fees in advance.
- The balance fees need to be paid by the student immediately on reaching ELTIS.
- The balance payment must be made in US$. It cannot be accepted in Indian Rupees.
Mode of payment
- Cash or
- Online payment through ELTIS website – Apply Now
- Our SWIFT code for international payment and IFSC code for NEFT / RTGS payment are given below.
|Institute’s Name||English Language Teaching Institute of Symbiosis (ELTIS)|
|Address||Plot No. 419, Model Colony, Gokhale Cross Road, Next to Atur Centre, Pune – 411 016, Maharashtra, India.|
|Receiving Bank||Axis Bank Ltd.|
|Bank Account Name||ELTIS-Income Account|
|Bank Swift Code||AXISINBB037|
|Bank Address||Lohia and Jain Building, Ambika Society, CTS 2840/A, Plot No. 20, Senapati Bapat Marg, Near Chatushringi Temple, Pune – 16.|
|Institute’s Bank A/c No||315010100023339|
Documents required with the application form
- Correctly and completely filled-in application form
- Bank transaction details or swift transfer details or online payment details.
- 2 Photocopies of passport
- 6 Identity card size photographs
- Photocopy of Marksheet or Certificate of last exam passed
(10th Std. or Graduation or Diploma, if any).
Documents to be submitted after admission
- Student Visa (2 copies)
- Police registration and Residential Permit (2 copies)
- Address Proof (Home Country) (such as Driving License, Identity Card)
Symbiosis hostels have limited seats, which may get fully booked in the month of April/May. These allotments are on annual basis. There are separate hostels for boys & girls. Total Fees for the three-seated room is Indian Rupees (INR) 1,49,650/- and for the two-seated room is Indian Rupees (INR) 1,79,600/- payable in equivalent US$. This fee includes stay, non-veg food & deposit for the whole year.
All queries regarding Symbiosis hostels can be addressed to:
Ms. Rupali Chaudhary
Contact No: +91-20-25925150 or 25652444,
Many of our students prefer staying in rented flats/apartments on sharing basis. If 3-4 students share an apartment, the expenses are reasonable. Students are free to take food at our cafeteria or choose from many other options.
Another option for our international students is to stay in private hostels. We can suggest names of some agents for private hostel accommodation.