Business English Certificate Course
Long term and Short term
Certificate Courses for International Students
These are full-time autonomous Certificate Courses that help students in polishing their English language skills. These courses are designed especially to cater to the needs of International Students who aspire to excel in higher education and career development.
These are offered only to International students.
I. Certificate Course in English
August 17, 2020 to February 28, 2021
Middle School/ Secondary School/High School/Diploma
October 05, 2020 to
April 15, 2021
January 02, 2021 to
July 15, 2021
|II. Certificate Course in English||Short-term||March 02, 2020 to July 15, 2020||US$ 1025*||Middle School/ Secondary School/High School/Diploma|
*Students will also need to pay the following after reporting at ELTIS
- Books & course materials: Indian Rs. 2500/-
- Cost of Student’s Guidebook: Indian Rs. 500/-
1. Highlights of the Certificate Courses: The courses work on listening, speaking, reading and writing skills of the student along with Grammar and vocabulary to facilitates all round language development.
2. Timings: 11:05 am to 4:00 pm from Monday to Friday
10:40 am to 3:35 pm on Saturday
(All Sundays and 2nd and 4th Saturdays are offs.)
3. Admission: Admission is granted on first-come-first-served basis.
4. Guidance: Students will get a Proficiency Test and free counselling by a faculty advisor.
5. Teaching inputs:
- Functional Grammar
6. Teaching Methodology:
- Interactive classroom sessions
- Audio-visual sessions
- Computer lab sessions
- Co-curricular and extra curricular activities
- Audio-recording of presentations
- Mock interviews
- Role- plays
- Individual presentations
- Group discussions
Note: Students with special needs receive personal attention from the faculty.
7. Criteria for passing:
- Minimum 75% attendance is necessary to appear for the examinations.
- Students are required to score minimum 50% marks in each skill in all exams and an aggregate score of 50% to get awarded with a certificate.
8. Fees include the following:
- Tuition fees
- Charges for events & activities
- Exam fees
- Accident Insurance for the course period (applicable from the second week)
- Health Insurance (applicable from the second month)
- Free Medical check up
- Use of Computerized Language Laboratory
- Use of Library facilities, incl. Net Cafe.
9. Certification: Certificates will be awarded by ELTIS to successful candidates.
10. Cambridge Assessment English: ELTIS is an authorised exam centre for Cambridge Assessment English, University of Cambridge, UK. Hence, we offer various Cambridge English Tests to our International Students to obtain an international certificate of English language proficiency.
- The students appear for a test to determine a suitable Cambridge English test for them.
- Students who clock 80% attendance during the course are offered free seats for the test along with the training.
- Otherwise, a student may pay and appear for the training and the test.
- Certificate will be awarded by Cambridge Assessment English, University of Cambridge , UK.
Note: Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.