Diploma Programme for International Students
English for International Students
For 50 years ELTIS has been a second home to students from many countries. Students, graduates, working professionals from all fields, officers holding prestigious positions find a home and an excellent learning platform in ELTIS. We have had students from Afghanistan, Angola, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Burundi, Cameroon, China, Colombia, Congo, Djibouti, DR Congo, Egypt, Ethiopia, France, Germany, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Korea, Lebanon, Mozambique, Myanmar, Niger, Oman, Peru, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Thailand, UAE and Yemen to name a few.
One Year Diploma in English Under SIU
Advanced Diploma of Proficiency in English & Career Skills (ADPE&CS)
Wish to pursue higher studies in India? But not confident of your communication skills in English?
Symbiosis International (Deemed University) – SIU (Pune, India) offers Advanced Diploma of Proficiency in English & Career Skills (DPE&CS) – a one-year full-time pre-university foundation programme that is everything you need to get Ready-Steady and Go for your desired undergraduate or postgraduate programme.
- 1 year Diploma – 5 April 2023 – admissions open in February 2023
- 1 year Diploma – 5 July 2023 – admissions open in May 2023
- 1 year Diploma – 4 October 2023 – admissions open in August 2023
- 1 year Diploma – 10 January 2024 – admissions open in November 2023
Fee structure ( for the current Batch):
- Registration Fee: US$10/- (Non Refundable)
- Academic Fee (Sem I): US$500/-
- Academic Fee (Sem II): US$500/-
Looking for a discount?
Pay for both Semesters (Sem I + Sem II) – US$950/- at a time and receive an exclusive discount of US$50/-.
NOTE: All the fees are payable only in USD.
Apart from the above, book charges are to be paid at actual.
I. Application Form
You can fill in the for https://forms.gle/
II. Admission Procedure: (Read this carefully)
- Student applies online through the form.
- Student uploads the documents.
- ELTIS processes the application and send the admission letter in 4-5 working days.
- The student to pay the Registration Fee.
- Once paid and verified, ELTIS issues the Admission Letter.
- Student applies for the Student VISA at their respective embassy.
- After receiving VISA, Student pays the Academic Fee through SWIFT transfer in USD before arrival.
- Student completes the admission formalities in the first three days after arrival in India.
- Only after the payment of the full fees and the admission formalities, ELTIS provides S-form/Bonafide certificate for Registration at FRRO.
- Student takes the Proficiency test on batch commencement.
- Student starts the classes as per the details provided.
- Correctly and completely filled-in application form
- 1 copy of passport
- 1 Identity-card size photograph
- Payment details (after payment of the registration fee and academic fee)
IV. Documents to be submitted after admission
- Student Visa (2 copies)
- Residential Permit (2 copies)
- Address Proof (Home Country) (such as Driving License, Identity Card)
- 1 copy of the Marksheet or Certificate of the last exam passed (12th Grade or Graduation or Diploma, if any).
- Police registration (Once received by the student)
V. Mode of payment
1. Timings : 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. from Monday to Friday
2. Admission : Admission is granted on first-come-first-served basis.
3. Guidance : Students will take a Proficiency Test and we will provide feedback on the performance.
4. Are the programmes recognized?
5. Teaching Methodology:
Interactive classroom sessions
Co-curricular and extra-curricular activities
6. Criteria for passing:
Minimum 75% attendance is necessary to appear for the semester-end examinations.
Certificates will be awarded by Symbiosis International (Deemed University) to successful candidates.
Symbiosis hostels provide separate accommodations for boys & girls. Accommodations in Symbiosis hostels can be requested on arrival, and shall be allotted centrally as per availability. These allotments are on an annual basis.
You may check the details here: https://www.scie.ac.in/hostel
II. Rented Apartments
Many of our students prefer staying in rented flats / apartments on a sharing basis. If 3-4 students share an apartment, the expenses are reasonable. Students may have food at our cafeteria or choose from many other options.
III. Private Hostels
Another option for our international students is to stay in private hostels. We can suggest names of some agents/owners for private hostel accommodation.