English for Workplace
Wish to be a winner? Then a strong command over English is a MUST!
ELTIS is there for you with its effective courses that aim at making you confident and competent.
Learn English like never before! Indulge in activities, games and a lot more. Make language learning a fun & learn experience with qualified, well-trained and experienced teachers!
Who can join?
Students, employees, aspiring entrepreneurs, professionals, and homemakers.
These programmes focus on Communication, Soft Skills, Presentation Skills and Business English catering to specific needs of the challenging world.
English for Workplace
CEFR Level – B1
- Building vocabulary for effective conversations at work
- Providing practice to communicate in a range of workplace scenarios/situations
- Introduction to essential Soft Skills at work (Workplace Etiquette, Time Management and so on)
- Helping to enhance presentation skills
- Formative oral & written assignments
CEFR Level – B2
- Scope of content writing
- Introduction to types of content writing and content marketing strategy
- Introduction to essentials of good writing and stages of the writing process
- Creating awareness about the pitfalls of Plagiarism
- Writing content for websites, blogs and social media
- Writing text for infographics
- Assessment: Formative and summative (oral and written)
CEFR Level – B2+
- Business Vocabulary and idioms
- Email writing & etiquette (netiquette)
- Report writing
- Summary Writing
- Negotiation skills
- Conducting and addressing meetings
- Business Presentations
- Editing and proof reading
- Group discussions
Eligibility : High school / Diploma holder
Admission : Admission is granted on a first-come-first-served basis.
Before Admission : A student must attend Personal Counselling / take Proficiency Test to find out the level of a course best suited for her/his requirement.
Teaching Methodology :
- Interactive & activity based classroom sessions
- Use of ICT & audio-visual aids
- Listening sessions in computer based language laboratory
- Pair Work
- Role plays
Co-curricular Activities :
- Master Class in Communication
- Movie Club
- Readers’ Circle
- Speakers’ Club
- English over Tea
Additional Workshops* :
- Vocabulary in Use
- Covering Letter & Resume Writing
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- Mock Interview
- Presentation Skills
*Students of ELTIS may attend any workshop at a discounted fee.