Rules and Regulations : (Applicable to all ELTIS Courses)
Admissions are granted on first-come-first-served basis.
- Free counselling or a CBT (Computer-based test) is available before admission to any course. Fees are non-refundable. Transfers to any other course later on will not be entertained.
- The award of certificate is subject to:
- Minimum 85% attendance. (Coming late by more than 15 minutes will be considered as absence.)
- Performance in all the assignments.
- Student’s participation and progress.
- Teachers’ recommendation.
- Grades and recommendation by external examiner.
- Students may avail the library facility between 9.00 am to 8.00 pm from Monday to Saturday. Books are issued for home-reading on getting membership.
- Students should strictly switch their cell phones off or put them on silent mode in the classroom.
- All Symbiosis Campuses are “Non-Smoking Zones”.
- Parking is regulated centrally from the head office of Symbiosis Society for all campuses. Students are requested to ask the parking attendant for a pass for the duration of the course. This pass will be available at a nominal cost.
- Violation of rules or impolite/rude behaviour with the staff members will result in cancellation of admission.
- Students should take care of personal belongings. The Institute will not be responsible for any loss.
- Dress Code: Students are expected to be appropriately dressed.