Wish to be a winner? Then a strong command over English is a MUST!
ELTIS is there for you with its effective courses that aim at making you confident and competent.
Learn English like never before! Indulge in activities, games and a lot more. Make language learning a fun & learn experience with qualified, well-trained and experienced teachers!
Who can join?
Students, employees, aspiring entrepreneurs, professionals, and homemakers.
These programmes focus on Communication, Soft Skills, Presentation Skills and Business English catering to specific needs of the challenging world.
Spoken English – Level A1
- Building basic vocabulary
- Introduction to basic sentence structure
- Role plays with modelled conversations
- Drilling of basic structures and error correction
- Revision sessions every week
Spoken English – Level A2
- Building vocabulary for everyday conversations
- Introduction to reading skills
- Listening exercises
- Introduction to soft skills
- Situational grammar
- Formative oral assignments
Spoken English – Level B1
(Speakfast Upper Basic)
- Building thematic vocabulary
- Reading & listening for comprehension
- Introduction to presentation skills & group discussion
- Learning complex sentence structures
- Contextual grammar
- Time management , confidence building and motivation
Spoken English – Level B2
- Building contextual vocabulary (idioms, collocations)
- Reading & listening input to help speaking
- Lessons on integrated skills
- Recap of important aspects of grammar (Tenses, Articles, Modals, Conjunctions)
- Debates and Group discussions
- Anger & Stress management,
- Creative Thinking & Goal Setting
Spoken English – Level B2+
- Theme-based lessons.
- A weekly lesson on English for Specific purposes (ESP).
- Soft-skills lesson every week.
- Contextual grammar (Conditionals, Reported Speech, Passive)
Eligibility : High school / Diploma holder
Admission : Admission is granted on a first-come-first-served basis.
Before Admission : A student must attend Personal Counselling / take Proficiency Test to find out the level of a course best suited for her/his requirement.
Teaching Methodology :
- Interactive & activity based classroom sessions
- Use of ICT & audio-visual aids
- Listening sessions in computer based language laboratory
- Pair Work
- Role plays
Co-curricular Activities :
- Master Class in Communication
- Movie Club
- Readers’ Circle
- Speakers’ Club
- English over Tea
Additional Workshops* :
- Vocabulary in Use
- Covering Letter & Resume Writing
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- Mock Interview
- Presentation Skills
*Students of ELTIS may attend any workshop at a discounted fee.